Emsisoft provides one software with anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-ransomware features. Based in New Zealand and founded in 2003, Emsisoft that has gained many prominent awards and certifications to include MRG Effitas, Netzieger, AC-Comparatives, AV Lab, VB100 and AV-Test, Microsoft and OPSWAT.
What does that mean to you?
Simple, they’ve got your back when it comes to computer security. As ransomware is becoming more prevalent, you need a software that prevents and protects against it. Let Emsisoft take care of the dirty work for you. For emergency remediation, Emsisoft allows you to clean up files without software installation to scan for malware and clean infected computers (using their Emergency Kit). Of course, no software is 100% fool proof. However, having a good all around anti-virus/anti-malware software like Emsisoft will do a lot towards preventing potential file corruption and computer disasters.
FEATURES OF EMSISOFT
- Combining technology anti-virus/anti-malware definition engines from two companies: Anti-virus Engine (Bitdefender) and Anti-Malware Engine (Emsisoft)
- Three-layered real-time protection (surf protection, file guard protection and prevention again new malware attacks)
- Easy interface and automatic live detection
- Fast scanning of malware
- Unobtrusive software that does not slow your computer down
- Automatic virus engine updates
- Removal of PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs)
- Web surfing protection
- Real time file guard (e.g protection and prevention from Ransomware malware like Cryptovirus)
- Online banking protection
- Windows Server compatible
Click the screenshots below to see how the software looks like.
|Download Emsisoft Anti-Malware|
(Trial version, yearly subscription needed after trial)
|Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit (Free)||Download Emsisoft's Data Sheet|