For every lock, there is someone out there trying to pick it or break in.
– David Bernstein, President at the Bernstein Agency
Network and web security is an ongoing and increasing problem with companies of all sizes. Regardless of the size of your business, there has to be preventive measures to ensure that you (and your clients’) data are safe. You need a backup plan if your network data is compromised or corrupted.
Network security isn’t just about putting the latest firewalls and security devices on your network, it is about how your computers/devices are used and what measures are in place to limit negative or accidental behavior. It’s not a question of whether your network will get hacked or compromised, it’s WHEN and how badly you’ll get hurt.
We can help:
- create a security plan to enforce and minimize security problems/risks.
- setup and implement security measures on your current computer network.
- ensure that you are in compliance with industry security standards and compliance.
- carry out regular security audits to expose security exploits and unknowns on your computer network.