Industrial Ethernet Network Services
What we do?
Our Ninja Network Services offering concentrates on the ever growing technology of Industrial Ethernet (IE) within control systems and factory automation.
When your Industrial Ethernet (IE) system fails, production comes to a grinding halt. Unplanned manufacturing downtime can incur significant plant costs and lead to safety/security-related issues to both your product and employees. Continuous information flow within Industrial Networks is vital. Network stoppages and delays within the factory floor or plant are just not an option.
Industrial Ethernet is unlike standard Ethernet (within a corporate environment). They are not one and the same.
The concepts of Ethernet are the only thing Industrial Ethernet and standard Ethernet have in common. Industrial Ethernet (Ethernet within control systems and factory automation) have different criteria, software and hardware platforms as compared to Ethernet in corporate networks. Industrial Ethernet (IE) networks require deterministic and real-time control. This makes designing, implementation and maintenance of networks within these environments vastly different.
How can we help?
We can design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot your networks.
Our Industrial Ethernet (IE) solutions can help:
- decrease downtime of your production/factory networks
- reduce costs of implementation, maintenance and repair
- improve performance of your networks and infrastructure
- ensure your industrial networks follow the required specifications and standards
- optimize your plant capabilities/resources
- get you ready for IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things)
We have over 20 years of expertise in Industrial Control Systems integration and are specialists in Industrial Ethernet (IE). We were early adopters of Ethernet on the plant floor and have developed, tested and implemented reference architectures and validation processes to fit the industrial environment.
• PLC: Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley, Siemens, GE Fanuc, Schneider Electric
• DCS: Emerson, Siemens, Foxboro, Honeywell, ABB/Bailey, Yokogawa
• Applications: Motion Control, S-88 Batch Control, MES/ MRP
• Industrial Networks: Profibus, Fieldbus, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, DH+, EtherCat
• Industrial Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.15.4, Bluetooth, Radio Networks
• Industrial standards & compliance: IEEE, EIA/TIA, ODVA, ISA-SP 99, ISA-100, CFR21 Part 11
We use the OSI model layered approach to designing, implementing and troubleshooting Industrial Ethernet (IE) networks. This allows us to make sure the physical hardware (cable and hardware platforms) and software are working optimally.