Managed IT Services
PC Ninja offers maintenance/managed IT service agreements for businesses and organizations, providing support for network, hardware, and software.
Small to medium sized businesses may not be able to justify hiring a full dedicated IT team. Outsourced managed IT services allow you to add a full dedicated IT team to your organization without the cost and expense associated with it. It also gives you peace of mind that there is an IT team looking after your network with live support being a phone call away.
Benefits of becoming a contract client:
- Ongoing remote, phone and on-site support
- Priority support on server and workstation repair
- Discounted rates on server and workstation parts/repair
- Preventative maintenance: Monitoring workstations and network components to minimize down-time and infrastructure failures
- Patch management and security updates: Ensuring that all patches and security updates are current
- Managed antivirus: We install licensed antivirus software to monitor and prevent malware.
- Network monitoring and alerts
- Project management
- Expansion advice: As PC Ninja becomes familiar with your system and goals, a technician can offer advice to aid in future company growth.
- Superior customer service: As PC Ninja is a small business, you’ll be building a relationship with people you know and trust.
Pricing is based on size of network and does not include hardware repair/purchases/replacement or software licensing (unless or otherwise agreed upon in quote).
Contact us to discuss your needs and for a customized quote.